Restaurant Strong Grant
The Greg Hill Foundation is offering grant funding to displaced restaurant workers who have lost their jobs due to COVID-19.
To qualify for grant assistance, you must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Full-time employees (Minimum of 30 hours total per week, can be multiple restaurants)
- Employed for 3 months or longer at the same location
- Worked in a restaurant, bar, cafe or nightclub located in; (Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont)
- Submit the last two full-time (30 hour) pay stubs
You can do here to apply.
If you need assistance completing this application, an advocate will be more than happy to help! Please call (518) 459-6422 and leave a voicemail to set up an appointment.